This & That:
- Putin’s back, and Moscow is none too pleased.
- The stigma of PTSD is so bad that the military is advocating for a name change.
- Shaq has earned a doctorate in organizational learning and leadership, with a specialization in human resource development, and with a 3.8 GPA.
- Noam Chomsky takes on democracy, money, and protest in America in his new book, Occupy.
- The racist New York Post writer defends his comments about Jay-Z and the Nets.
- Did Vets For A Strong America darken Obama’s skin in an ad?
- Romney reacts not at all when a supporter at a rally suggests Obama should be tried for treason.
- A teacher who retired to the Oregon Coast recently received a heartfelt apology from a student 39 years in the making.
- The secret life of a slain CIA secretary comes to light 47 years after her death.
- Volunteers, students, and donors make sure a fallen soldier’s final gift to his wife is delivered.
- Trashed, a new documentary, drives home the immediate and potent environmental dangers to our health.
- Meet J-Dimps, the most famous 80-year-old grandma on the Internets.
- The smartest mouse in the world takes on the longest, most challenging agility course ever built.
- The one-wheel electric scooter is now available. You’re welcome.